Do you plan to sell on Amazon this Summer? Here are some tips to help you get ahead of the game for Summer 2023!:
- Consider seasonal products: For example, if you have a Home & Lifestyle brand, you can expand to pool floats, serving trays, grill accessories, and more! If you’re an Online Arbitrage seller, your possibilities are almost unlimited.
- If you already sell products that are popular during the Summer season, make sure you have plenty of these items in stock. This might include items like beach towels, sunscreen, and outdoor toys.
- No matter what you sell, be sure to stock up on inventory. Summer is a busy shopping season! Make sure you have enough inventory to meet demand, so you aren’t scrambling.
- Likewise, monitor your inventory closely: Keep an eye on your inventory levels throughout the Summer months. If you notice that certain items are selling quickly, make sure to restock them in a timely manner.
- Offer promotions: Consider offering promotions or discounts to attract new customers and increase sales.
- Optimize your listings and images: Make sure your listings are optimized for summer-related keywords and phrases. Use descriptive titles and attractive photos. When possible, make sure that your photos showcase your items in a Summer setting. You will also want to use these images on your social media to promote your products if applicable.
- Create bundles: Bundle related products together to create a summer-themed package. For example, bundle beach towels, sunscreen, and sunglasses for a “beach day” package. Just make sure you do not have meltable products! Amazon does not accept meltables between April 1, and October 1, of each year.
- Prepare for Amazon Prime Day: Amazon Prime Day typically takes place in the summer months, so make sure you’re prepared for this event. Consider offering special deals or promotions for Prime Day to increase sales.
How can we help? We can receive, store, prepare, and ship your items to Amazon. Fill out the Contact Us form today and we can help walk you through our services.