Did you know? We have the team and the storage capacity to receive full container loads!
You can send us your 20ft or 40ft containers. We have a loading dock, so no lift gate is required.
Here are the steps to follow if you’re interested in our services:
- Please sign up with us if you haven’t already, and let us know that you would like to send us a container.
- Please give our address to the freight forwarder, and let them know that we need at least three business days notice to receive containers or large shipments (any shipment arriving on pallets, or in 20+ loose boxes). Need a broker? No problem! We have some great companies that we can refer to you.
- We will provide documentation to show you how to set up the inbound shipment in your EPIC account.
- Sit back and wait for the container to come into port. The freight forwarder will call or email us, and we will set up an appointment to receive your shipment.
- Once the shipment arrives, our team will unload the cartons, quickly looking for any obvious signs of damage.
- We will scan the cartons into our software, EPIC, and your Account Manager will reach out to you to let you know that your shipment has arrived safely. If there are damaged boxes, we will let you know as well as provide photos, and wait for next steps.
- Once you’re ready, you can submit an outbound shipment to Amazon FBA and provide us with the shipping labels, or grant us limited access to your Seller Central Account so that we may generate the postage ourselves.
Need storage? No problem! We can store your shipment here for as long as necessary.
Of course, we can also receive and store much smaller shipments – from loose cartons, to palletized, we receive hundreds of parcels every day.
If you have any questions or need more information, please don’t hesitate to fill out our Contact Us form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Comments are closed